Wednesday, April 13, 2005

WTF!

As I sat here this afternoon with a handful of kids, I thought out loud to myself, "Pick that up, that's not the garbage! Hey, quit teasing him! Jeez you kids are awful!" Well, maybe those weren't the deepest thoughts, but it kept my mind off the world around us. The day just flew by. The Cubs got pounded in the first game of a doubleheader and I'm being forced to watch Hercules during the second game, but it's still early in the season so we still have time to make up some ground. I cleaned, no wait, I picked up what was left on the ground of my yard to kill some time, took a walk, watched more cartoons, worked on my golf swing, which looks promising this year, and that's about it. A very welcomed drama free day. I look to more of those in the near future. Woo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter