Monday, April 18, 2005

The End (of college) Is Near

Guess who's back lighter a couple of classes? Yes peeps, I've decided to give up my major in business administration. Accounting is the dirtiest, nasties bee-otch, next to college algebra, in the game of higher education. Now, I'm looking over the fall schedule to see which major would be more appealing to my limited skills. All I know how to do is write (kinda), mingle with people, watch TV and well, I like to party. I'm trying so hard to try and quit drinking, but there's this urge inside of my that I don't want to control. But, whatever, bro. So I have 2 classes left on my schedule and I will get my associate's degree in about a month. So I got that going for me. I honestly never even thought I would last more than 2 years in college. And check me out now, 4 years to get an associates degree! Tommy Boy-2005! I say that because it might take me 7 years to finish up school for my bachelor's ("A lot of people go to school for 7 years," "Yeah, they're called doctors.") That's old school cinema! Plus the added pressure of family, work, no money, bills adding up... it just becomes too much for me sometimes. But I'm managing it somehow. If I decide to walk the aisle with the other COLLEGE GRADUATES, I'm gonna walk up to get my diploma like "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Micheals used to walk to the ring back in the early '90s, cocky as mother... uh, something. Jeez, it's hotter than balls in this library computer lab! Well, that's all I have for the world right now. I gotta go read and write some papers to get the f outta school this year! Woo!!! I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter