Sunday, April 24, 2005

Tryin' To Be All Beans

What to do. What to say. What to believe in. As I sit here contemplating my next maneuver around this thing we call life, I think about last night's events. What a night, huh? Who's with me? Were you there? I know I was. WOO!!! Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Thunder! Awesome wedding dance. I was shakin' it all night. George Jefferson would be proud. That's old school, baby! "Tryin' to be all beans," is my new term for trying to look cute, trying to be easy, trying to find a "snag", if you will. What den?! It was a cool night, saw some people I haven't seen in years. It's good to get out, isn't it? "You're so money you don't even know it!" was the term for the night. Didn't do me any good though. So anyways... you guys wanna make out or what? You know what? Sheeeeeeet, I'm going to take myself on a hot date. I'm going to the movie. I think I'm going to go see Sin City again. Until our paths meet again, good day to you... I SAID GOOD DAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter