Monday, May 02, 2005

Yo, Coach!!!

What a weekend! One that has shown me that I can't keep up my partying ways. I mean, physically, I don't think I have it in me anymore. Maybe mentally, too. I know, I say this every 3 months or so, but I think it is time for me to find a more constructive hobby. I will start coaching youth softball this summer, so I have to set an example for the youth of our Nation... somehow. So, any kids in the Little Rock area ages 8-13 want to play, or even learn the game of softball, let a bro know (hey, that rhymed!). And, no, I won't show up for practice or games drunk, like on the Bad News Bears with coach Buttermaker. So that will keep me busy for a while. This is DAY ONE (actually day 2, that just looked cooler): OPERATION SOBER EAGLE. Wish me luck people. The novel, "The Book Of Jon" will start soon. It will contain everything that I have lived, seen, did, and everybody I know will get a mention. So if you're not comfortable with that... you better go and hide. JUST KIDDING!!! Everything is going to be made up... or is it? I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter