Friday, April 29, 2005

Ungaah! You Are!

"This is how we do it... it's Friday night... and I feel alright" Quick! Who sings that? That's old school! Whoever gets that one right receives a big, sloppy open mouth smooch from The Jon (only if you're a smokin' hot chick ... and at least 18 years old though... gotta keep it legal, naw mean). Hoh I'm crazy! But anyways... not much happening with me, man. Just the usual. Confusion, uncertainty, and other small, insignificant matters. Oh yeah, I was supposed to be doing my book on here. I almost forgot about that. The story of a struggling rez boy who overcomes the diffuculties his surroundings provides on a daily basis. Ah, what a story, eh? I'll call it... The Book of Jon! Would anyone be interested in that or what? If not... tough! I'm gonna share it anyway and you're gonna like it! So, the next post, the journey begins. I'm out for now! Woo!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter