Saturday, May 28, 2005

Patience Darlin', Patience...

Awww, man! A broken elbow for mother f'n Mark Prior! Will this endless cycle of misfortune ever cease?! Yup, it looks like the Cubs have lost their franchise pitcher for the season. Whatever. Graduation day for the RL Nation is here. It will be nice to see something good come out of that school after what has all happened this past year. Let's just hope everybody is safe tonight and drinks responsibly and all that other after school special stuff. Me, I don't plan on doing anything tonight. But, that is how I plan every weekend and I think we all know what happens. Eventually I'm going to start my book, "The Book of Jon", soon. Right now with working full-time, coaching a youth softball team and playing on a co-ed team, there's really no time for anything else. But, I'll eventually find time to share my rez story with the blog world. In the words of Wooderson, "Patience darlin', patience." And for those of you who don't know who Wooderson is, SHAME ON YOU!!! He's in the movie "Dazed and Confused", the older guy who parties with the high schoolers. So check it out! Right now, I'm at work and must at least act like I'm trying to work. So, I'm out!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter