Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Peek!!!

Wow! 12 days since my last rant. That's a long ass time, bro. Well, I've been... we'll say, busy. Or we could call it a "spiritual retreat". Whatever. These past few weeks have been so confusing for me. Life is like... I don't know how to describe it. Once you think you have it all figured out, it comes back with something even more confusing. I just don't know what to do, who to turn to, who to trust or anything. But, at least the Cubs have won 3 in a row! I actually had a week free from stress and drama. That was nice. I just wish it could've lasted. But, you know how this life stuff works. All I know is, a brotha needs some money!!! Man, it's hotter than balls in here! I gotta get the eff outta here!!! More thoughts on life soon. I'm out!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats all you are is stress and drama!!!!!

2:15 AM  
Blogger Jonny R. said...

I couldn't agree more.

-Jonny R.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter