Sunday, May 29, 2005

WHAT???!!! WHAT???!!! OKAAAAAAAY!!!

"Ahh, there you are my old friend. I was wondering where you were. I was almost beginning to miss you. It's so good to see you again, confusion." No, that's not part of my book. It's just what's been in my head the past few hours. Well, I did it. I stayed alcohol free this weekend... although, technically it's still the weekend as we speak... hmm... yeah, I can go without for the rest of the day. Wait... tomorrow is still the weekend! But I can stay strong for that too. Yup, yup... not much going on today but the confusion that has consumed me for the better part of the past 4 months. But I'll get by. No comments on my blog-book yet, so either nobody's reading it or it's being ignored. Either way is cool with me. I was just looking to kill sometime yesterday and I thought why not bore the blogworld with my look on life? That was about 6 pages of it and I haven't really written much more than that. But I have other stories that I wrote for my fiction writing class 2 years ago that would fit perfectly into this story, so maybe I'll do that. Sheet! I'm going to see the Longest Yard! I have no work to do until later, so I might as well enjoy the afternoon with a movie. I'll be back with a review later on. So... I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter