Thursday, July 07, 2005

Howah Makwa!

"I'm a maaaaaaniac, maaaaaaaniac on the floor... and I'm dancin' like I never danced befooorrre!!!" Alright, with the obligatory "Tommy Boy" reference out of the way, let's blog! Got damn I'm lame! Fresh off of 6 days of doing absolutely nothing but coaching to a 4th place finish and cutting grass, I'm ready to take over the world again. Who's gonna help? Huh? C'mon! No takers? Fine. But anyway, it's been a nice stress-drama-free week. Why can't the rest of my days go this smoothly? I saw a butt-load of movies the past week, with "War of the Worlds" being... well, alright, I guess. I expected so much more. But if there is ever an alien invasion, I'm gonna be right behind Tom Cruise. Will he ever quit trying to put everybody in the Scientology state of mind? "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" was pretty good too. I was very surpised about how much I liked it. It made me think that a Native perspective on life is due soon... I mean a real look on life. None of the "Hollywood Injins" stuff we see today. We're not like that! Are we? Then again, that's how Minnesotans were when "Fargo" came out. But someone should show how we "rrrrrrrilly" are, how we all think, act, judge and walk like we are the original rulers of this country... wait, we are. That's all I have for the time being, I have to go back to "work". I'm still coming for YOU! Hoh, I'm scary, eh? Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonny R. said...

Of course. Money. Thanks for the comment. I think I'm losing my 3 or 4 readers. Later.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Desiree said...

You are a crack up. I gotta watch both of those movies. I'd prefer Katies movie over Toms though.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter