Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I'M COMING FOR YOU

On this 28th day of June, 2005, I am relinquishing my sanity. From this day forth, I am no longer the mild tempered individual I have been trying to be for the past few years. Years of witnessing such disrespect and stupidity, I am now throwing in my hat to the world of wrecklessness that is fighting anyone who looks at me wrong or has ill feelings towards me. I know the consequences and am willing to deal with those consequences to prove a point. AND I'M COMING AFTER YOU!!! Okay, now that that's off my hairless chest, I'm ready to move on to bigger and better things. By the way, I didn't mean any of that rubbish. Scared you, didn't I? That's how I was feeling the past few days. Never meant to share it though. The stress and drama are getting to me. But it has now passed. Alcohol has once again entered my life and has shown me the way of the righteous man... AGAIN! I don't even know why I bother with it. Peer pressure is a mother! Whatever. But, I have to admit, I am being pushed closer and closer to the... uh, well, nevermind. The less you know the better. (Cue evil laugh.) I'm out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter