Thursday, June 23, 2005

Lord Jon... Riiiiiiiiise!

(YAAAAAAAAAWN!) Holy cripes! You'll have to excuse my absence, I've been napping(mentally) for the past 10 days. Running 2 softball teams is a lot of work, especially when we aren't very good. Just kidding. We rule(the Halfway House anyway)!!! Overall, my 2 teams are combined 1-6. It's still a learning process. Yeah, so, that's going on and not much else. I've just been avoiding everything and everybody, laying low, drama-free for the past couple of weeks. Oh yeah, Michael Jackson's free!!! Boooooo!!! If you have enough money, you can do whatever the hell you want. I need some money. Beware of Tom Cruise, he'll try to hypnotize you! Or something of that nature. The Cubs are up and down, not really setting the league on fire like they were earlier. The inconsistency is still a major hurdle. At least Mark Prior might be back on Sunday! Yay!!! Game 7 of the Finals is on tonight and Duncan has a big chance to curl up in his bed and hide(again) in front of the world and let the Pistons show how a team can win it all together(somebody tell Kobe). Man, I wish I coulda been a boy scout. They teach them kids how to survive anything. Anybody want to donate to the United Jonny R. College Fund? I'm going to have to pay on my own this year for sure this time. I swear, I think I have a learning disability. Woo-woo! I have no idea where that outburst came from, really, I don't. I'm such a weirdo. This is my 3rd day without a soda pop and I'm just about to start scratching like a crackhead pretty soon and offer favors for a shot of pop. Okay, maybe not that bad. But it is bad. CHEESE AND RICE, I NEED A POP!!! Sheet, I'm going to lunch. I'm out!!! Oh yeah, 14 days without alcohol... God help me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter