Friday, August 05, 2005

That Is Absurd

Woo! Now that my banking story is off my chubby, hairless chest, I can go on with more important issues…

I’ve been voting on these online polls about how the NCAA is not allowing “Indian” mascots into the post season. Over ¾ of those polled in the USA Today say that political correctness has gone too far. The portrayal of Native Americans by schools that use mascots as “hostile or “abusive” will not be tolerated… after February 1 during post season play! Yay! What about the rest of the millennium? In the immortal words of Rick James, “That is absurd.” What the hell, why not eliminate all the names altogether? Just for that, I’m going to play my race card every MOTHERF***** chance I get. I’ve talked about this many times in this blog and many more times when I’ve had a few beers in the system (which is not even close to being politically correct... speaking of alcohol, it's been 42 days without the corruption of the European's devil juice in my blood! Maybe that's why I've been so touchy... nah). Whatever, America. First you take my land…

Anyway, praise the Lord and pass the ammunition! I’m going to enjoy the weekend with practice, dominating the new baseball game on the cube and lay low. Peace out, player! I’m out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter