Friday, September 22, 2006

I Shall Return Soon...

I'm a busy working man, uh... man! No time to share stuff. But I shall return soon. 2,000 visits! I rule. Let's turn this into the new "Red Lake Forum" since ours was so rudely taken away. Any thoughts from my loyal 4 readers? What about any of the 2,000+ visitors? Keep this site active because I have no time right now. Just a thought. Okay, I'll start... um, Miskwaagamiiwiizagi'igan Wiisinin-something has ridiculous prices. We must be rolling in it, right? Any thoughts, questions, rumors or snide remarks to share?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I have a remark for ya!
you suck %#@%$ Roberts! J/k

12:32 PM  
Blogger Jonny R. said...

You do... BURN!!!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter