Friday, September 29, 2006

Coming Soon: 94 Warriors Studios

092906
2010 Hours

Yes, I am home on a Friday night watching cartoons… just like always thought I would be doing when I was a kid.

It looks like someone jumped the gun on “Jonny R. National Hug Day.”

But anyway… well, it’s official; I’m going into business for myself. I got the word yesterday that my small business loan was approved. At first, I was a little nervous. For years I’ve been saying they don’t give us a chance to succeed around here. It’s like everyone is afraid to succeed because someone will always try and bring you down. But for me, it was like them making me put my money (actually, theirs until I pay it back) where my big mouth is. I was more afraid to fail than anything else. And that’s a big fat Jabba the Hut “Was.” But I’m ready now. So… challenge accepted!

I should have all of my equipment by the end of next week, take the weekend to get a feel for it and be up and running the week after. So this is it… it’s my turn to “Put up or shut up.”

Did you know I’m a “Thug?” I live the “Thug Life,” baby! Well, that’s according to the late, great Tupac Shakur. In “Tupac: Resurrection,” he referred to himself as a “Thug” because of him being an underdog or something of that nature. If I’m wrong with that wording, please correct me because I don’t want to look it up. Being that I am an underdog myself, Tupac would consider me a “Thug.” What?! So when I see these kids in their red or blue maid bandanas, I just want to hug them because I am a “Thug/Underdog” as well. So next time you see “Thug,” think underdog. Me and my fellow “Thugs” will all hug on “Jonny R. National Hug Day” which is the 3rd Saturday in October. And everything will be all better and shit!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! If your enjoying it, it'll work out. Alcohol free lifestyle, weight loss, new business. Congratulations on all of it!

11:54 AM  
Blogger Jonny R. said...

Oh, so now I'm fat?! Wait, I am fat. Nevermind. Thank you though.

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah it sure beats being a drunk ass every weekend like most,and not trying to do anything with their lives. I know he enjoys it just fine, You should be very proud of everything you have overcome and the new things you brought to you're life to make it so much better. You have come a long way! keep it up soon you will be so far ahead in life that everything in the past will be just a blurr!

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter