Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Do You Smell the Rot?

112205
1620 Hours

What is it with me and posting at 4:20? Not much really going on with me. But I did make 2 movies over the past few days. Two short films, one about my lame trip to Vegas and the other about two rival clans trying to establish dominance over one another by way of a turkey. It’s a long story. Actually, it’s only about 3 minutes long. And yet again, the Vikings have me a little optimistic. Not about playoff chances, but about sports in general. So far I’ve only watched about a quarter of a Wolves game and a few minutes of another NBA game. College football has caught my attention. Hockey is not working out like I hoped. I don’t even know the rules of the game let alone when the North Stars play. Apparently the Stars are now in Dallas and we are now the Wild. Whatever.

The Johnny Cash movie was awesome by the way. I didn’t really know the Cash saga, but I’m assuming the movie was pretty close. Now I want to sing and marry Reese Witherspoon. Oops! Disregard the last of my previous ambitions. I think my love for writing is starting to rot and it’s starting to smell. I can’t think of anything else to add. But my love for movie making is in full swing. All I need now is a decent camera. Hollywood, here I come!!! Maybe.

One more thing; I need a sign off, uh, sign. I see people post on their blogs with cool sign off deals. Hmm… what could mine be? J.R.? Nah, that reminds me of J.R. Ewing (now that’s old, old school TV drama!!!). LJR? Too corny. Ah ha! J2B! As in Jonny 2 Beers! But in never got a ruling having to change that name since I don’t drink anymore or the fact that was my Aberdeen alias and I’m not in Aberdeen anymore. Maybe I should’ve just started doing it without all of this discussion with myself. I need a new hobby.
--J2B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter