Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Unimpressed

102505
1050 Hours

Well, I survived my 3 days in Vegas. Not much to report really. The plane ride was the worst. Little turbulence my ass! I slept the whole first day there. I don’t travel well. Who woulda thought I would miss Red Lake so much? But after a few days back, I’m ready to leave again. Vegas didn’t do it for me. I wasn’t impressed. Maybe if I was a rich alcoholic it would’ve been a little more exciting. I took a few pictures, nothing I haven’t really seen on TV before. There were no celebrity sightings, no fights, no robberies, nothing! If and when I go back I’m going to take thousands of dollars with and go back to my drinking ways. Maybe that will get a rise out of me. Well, maybe not go back to the drinking, but definitely take a lot more money. Speaking of drinking, well lack of drinking, today is my 123rd day of sobriety. Instead of focusing on partying hard like back in the day, I just eat as much junk as possible and drink gallons of pop at a time. Then later on I’m going to go on one of those diet things everybody always talks about. You know, just to see if I can do it. Right now I’m going to go to lunch and find a new hobby because apparently the one I have now is going to kill me in a few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter