Friday, October 14, 2005

Yeah, I Said It!

101405
1435 Hours

Dig my pic? It’s what I’ve been feeling like lately.

Okay, so I haven’t let out a flurry of posts like I said I was going to. Get used to it. That’s what I’m like everyday. The Alpha Procrastinating Slacker is in the building. But nothing really has been happening for me lately. I work, go home, watch TV, eat, poop, sleep, wake up, shower and repeat. I am 29 years old you know.

Recently I’ve eliminated the anonymous comment thing because of the stupid spam stuff. Please forgive me.

Well, it looks like my trip to Vegas is set. If someone ever needed to get away from somewhere, it would be me away from Red Lake. It’s not a vacation but at least I get to get away from everything for a while. And on this trip I will be the gentleman I’ve always been known as. Wait, I’ve never been known as a gentleman. Uh-oh! This sounds like trouble! Nah, I should be all right. One thing I’m going to do is document every little detail and confess to the blog world. That should keep me out of trouble… I hope. Rock and Roll!

I really have no idea what to expect from this trip. I’m getting ideas from co-workers and it sounds like it could be an interesting 3 days and 3 nights.

Anyway, how about some thoughts? They seem to roll out like diarrhea on a bad day.

Things I’ve thought of while planning my world domination tour…

  • If I ever started a band, I would call it “”Wicked B.O.” We would be the most offensive rock band in the world! (Da Dum! I kill me!)
  • Guess who dreamt Eva Longoria was rubbing his big belly last night? It rhymes with Jon! D’oh!!!
  • Why didn’t anybody tell me the NHL started last week?! WTF?! Anyway… go North Stars! What? What the hell is a Dallas Star? What the hell is a Wild? Green and red? What are we, Santa’s little helpers?!
  • Would I have to retire the Jonny 2 Beers name since I don’t drink anymore? Well I’m not going to! What about Mr. Friday Night? I give myself the coolest names. Like GLC trying to call himself T-Bone.
  • Am I the only one pissed off at “Lost?” I’m giving you mother effers one more week to clear this crap up. I don’t want to have to put a puzzle together, it’s a TV show for Christ’s sake! You smart people and your smart stuff!
  • I gotta poop. Chicky check you tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter