Wednesday, September 07, 2005

I am world famous! Yeah, the same Jonny R. that still picks his nose and still shares a laugh at any bout of flatulence. I read an article about the WNBA last week and was asked to respond if I had anything to say, and I did, so I did. No, it wasn’t politically correct, but it was honest. It’s on the Sports Guy’s (ESPN’s Page 2) “More Cowbell” section and under the supporting the column link, between Chris B. of Seattle and Steve of South Porcupine, Ontario and has me as “Jon R., Red Lake, Minn.” Yup, that’s me, baby! So, any moment now I’m expecting numerous offers to share my insight on anything relating to worldly issues. Yup, I’ll be waiting for those offers… yup…many offers should be pouring in any minute now… so, I’ll be very busy! Well, maybe not. But I’ll have more tomorrow. Just thought I’d share my bit of fame with the blog world. I’m out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter