Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Are We There Yet?!

110805
1600 Hours

How time flies when you’re bored out of your mind, don’t you think? For the past week I’ve done nothing constructive, waited for life to hand me $40 million for no apparent reason and tried the diet thing. But, last night while I was watching MNF, I snuck a drink of pop, which was the biggest mistake of the week so far. About an hour later while trying to sleep, I jumped out of bed like it was on fire. Apparently the caffeine shocked the hell out of my fat body! So as of right now, actually last night, I will never cheat on my diet again. I think that was a sign. Stupid caffeine! So that’s that.

I’ve also lifted my boycott for the NBA. I realized that I need something to look forward to instead of looking at our depressing society everyday in the news. Even if they are spoiled, rich, and attention hungry prima donnas, it keeps my mind on positive things. Besides, it will be so much fun to laugh at them when they fall from their underserved pedestal. Just don’t be surprised if I reinstate my boycott due to lack of respect for the game.

T.O. you cocky, arrogant motherf*****! You’ll get nothing and like it!

Wow! I really am bored. I have nothing to share with the world. But I found this:


Your Birthdate: February 12
You're a dynamic, charismatic person who's possibly headed for fame.You tend to charm strangers easily. And you usually can get what you want from them.Verbally talented, you tend to persuade people with your speaking and writing.You are affectionate and loving, but it's hard for you to commit to any one relationship.
Your strength: Your charm
Your weakness: Your extreme manipulation tactics
Your power color: Indigo
Your power symbol: Four leaf clover
Your power month: December
What Does Your Birth Date Mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter