Friday, November 18, 2005

HIT THE MUSIC!!!

111805
1448 Hours

(Cue The Emperor’s March, AKA Vader’s music)

Yes good people of the blog universe, I return to you. My prior plot of total blogworld domination has been foiled yet again by those meddling kids, laziness and short attention span (and I woulda gotten away with it too...) What else is new? Having just witnessed the Superman Returns trailer (looks a tad on the weak side) and minutes from attending the Johnny Cash biopic, Walk the Line (which by the way, received 4 stars in my 2 favorite papers), all is well in the world of Jon. Apparently, the blogworld doesn’t revolve around me, as my ego first thought. Well actually, I never thought that, it just seemed like something cool to say. 147 days of sobriety (it took me a few seconds to figure that out) and not a hint of regret. I’ve actually been swamped at work with numbers and stuff. I don’t even know what the hell I’m doing, so I must look pretty smart. The words don’t really like to flow on a Friday afternoon, so… on that note, I’m out!!! Maybe more words of encouragement tomorrow! Peace out, players (yessssssssssssssss… still the lamest!!!)

(In the immortal words of "Ravishing" Rick Rude, CUT THE MUSIC!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter