Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Tick Tock, Tick Tock...

112106
1852 Hours

33 bucks. That’s all I have left to spend on my small business loan. Where did it all go? Ah, hell! I don’t know. But I do know that it’s all in front of me now. I see it coming together like… like… I don’t know… like “Grits n’ Gravy" said, “… come together like buttcheeks.” It does look like I’ll be up and ready by December 5, which is a good sign for a businessman. I set a deadline and I’m coming through on the deadline. One thing that I need though is a website because I’m going to need a lot more than 100mb to display my videos that they offer on MySpace and You Tube. So if there are any web designers out there, I’m interested, man.

With that out of the way, I must ramble (Ramblers, let’s get ramblin’!):

Welcome, Alfonso Soriano. It’s this way to the first championship on the north side in 99 years. ’07 is the year, baby! I’m actually going to get to celebrate a championship for the first time in my life since we won the 1987 youth softball tournament. Being a Wolves fan (former fan, since my boycott of the ’04-’05 season, the interest hasn’t been back yet), Vikings fan (STUPID FALCONS! STUPID GARY ANDERSON! STUPID ROBERT GRIFFITH AND COREY FULLER NOT HOLDING ON TO THAT INTERCEPTION!), and of course, the Cubs, I have not been blessed with a winner or the ability to jump on bandwagons without guilt. But that’s going to change next year.

Months ago, while trying to be a politician (for those of you that don’t know, I unsuccessfully ran for Little Rock District Representative in the May election, kicked ass at the Minneapolis forum, created a little following at www.jonnyr2976.blogspot.com, only to be defeated by the incumbent and the former representative in the primaries… thinking back to those memories, they were kind of boring. Not really any juicy campaign smearing going on, quite civil really, despite my best attempts of nit-picking other campaigns. I learned quite a bit and would have done it a lot differently. I would’ve made some more motherf*ckin’ noise all the way to the tribal council for one thing! I-yih-yih-yih-yih-yih-yih!!! [or however you war-hoop in typing]), I brought up how Red Lake could become the entertainment capital of Indian country by having the right tools. And wouldn’t you know it, I’m doing my part, brah! What I’m interested in are the stories of each and every Red Laker. Everybody has some interesting tale of growing up here. Not me though, I’m lame. I would like some story ideas to put on film. I would say send them anonymously, but that would be kind of hard to do via e-mail or leaving messages on the MySpace or Blogger page. So, do with it whatever you like. I-yih-yih-yih-yih-yih-yih!!!

As you may or may not know, I’m going to start with a Warriors basketball highlight reel after every game (ESPN-style!), hopefully get some interviews with the coaches and players, post them on-line (hopefully I can get my own website going by then) for the world to see. After that, I’m going to whore my services to various programs in the glorious nation of Kaz--, uh, Red Lake, hopefully make enough money to do some pet projects like going on the powwow trail with Battle River for the season (as seen in the teaser trailer in video section of www.myspace.com/jonny2beers/ and www.myspace.com/94warriorsstudios/) and possibly making some other films. I’m open for ideas and looking for talent and stuff.

And come together like buttcheeks when I leave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter