Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Back From the 'Cloud!

102406
2150 Hours

Yet again, my ascent into multi-millionaire status will be delayed. Not due to effort like normal, but due to technology. It seems my “MacBook” is still being assembled as we speak (or type.) I ordered it 2 weeks ago and they said it should be in within 10 days (again.) So I return to work for a few more weeks. How do I figure “multi-millionaire status?” I don’t know, it just sounds cooler than “entrepreneur-ness,” which is a word I made up about 9:55 p.m. So if any of you companies want some training/orientation videos or you aspiring rappers want a “super-funky-dope-mad-fresh” video for your “MySpace” page, you all are going to have to wait a few more days. The studio shall open in time. STUPID BSU MAC STORE!!!

As you may or may not know, I just returned from a training session in St. Cloud and have been out of the loop. I have no idea of what’s going on in the world right now. But one thing I was unable to escape were the millions (… and millions) of election season signs all along the highway heading south. All I know about this election season is that my main man Lee Hawk was denied in his bid as County Recorder. Why was Lee Hawk my main man? Do I know him personally? No, of course not. But I do remember one of his campaign deals in the “Bemidji Pioneer” once and that sumbi*** looked like he meant business! It looked like he could record Beltrami County’s business like nobody’s… uh, business. But that’s just me. You had my vote, buddy! By the way; what the hell is a county recorder? Does the current county recorder sit in meetings with his tape recorder and… record? I think someone just made that job up for a family member.

And for sheriff? I don’t know, man. I don’t think you can trust a sheriff that is not endowed in the way of the mustachio. Isn’t that what being a sheriff is all about, having a big, thick red or brown mustache to chase down perpetrators of this fine county’s written laws? And big mirror sunglasses? I think it would be pretty cool if we had a Buford T. Justice or a Roscoe P. Coltrane for Beltrami County. Who’s with me?! Fine!

I don’t know, bro. When next year comes around, I should have at least one movie made by then. After that, there are a few more ideas I have I’m going to toy with. Stupid “Borat” stole my movie idea! But it looks pretty good, no? Not as good as “The Departed” though. That movie was by far the best movie I have seen in years. Nicholson was awesome and deserves a best actor nomination. And I’m going to go out on a limb here (like I did for Mickey Rourke for his portrayal of “Marv” in “Sin City” last year) and say “Don’t Call Me Marky” Mark Wahlberg for best supporting actor. If you’ve seen the movie, you know what I mean. Of course, this is the year Martin Scorsese finally gets his.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter