Saturday, October 14, 2006

Battle!

101406
1754 Hours

Do you feel the racial tension in the air? This morning’s “Bemidji Pioneer” has once again stirred up controversy in regards to our lake. Who owns it, the state or the Red Lake Band of Ojibwe? This is going to get interesting. It looks like I might have to invest in a rifle so we can all stand at the shores to keep the white folk out. I knew there were some out there that couldn’t stand their “neighbors to the north.” Notice all of the cheap shots thrown out there. This going to be an interesting election season. Two in one year! And yes, that was me, Lydell R. who quoted “Dazed and Confused.” Again. So suck on that!

Well, it looks like I’m on my way to my own business venture. The computer and camera were ordered on Thursday and should hopefully be here by the end of next week. Then I’ll get to know the system over next weekend and be up and running a few days later. Of course there will be money to be made, but doing something that you love for a living (since playing for the Cubs is no longer an option) is, I’m assuming, indescribable. Maybe even fun. Can you imagine a company run by me?! Two days a week we could have Hawaiian shirt day, or Formal Friday (tuxes only, ladies too). We could start the day with a “Bluto” Pearl Harbor speech when times are tough or something of that nature. Now I can’t wait! So if it gets to where I could use a little help, I’ll be hiring. I know that I’m going to need some extras for a few productions. That will be posted when needed I suppose. After I get the big money projects finished I’ll then get to some pet projects I’ve had in my head the past 7 years. So it looks like I’m really on my way. It’s all up to me now.

And I’m spent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter