Sunday, January 15, 2006

I Return to You

011506
1322 Hours

12 days have passed and I now realize how ineffective my words are to the blogworld. Do I mean nothing to this world I’ve come to embrace like a favorite pair of old school adidas shoes? In that I mean this being something that I know will always be there for me. A comfort that will never go away, no matter what I say or what I do, both hear me without judging. God bless you, shoes and blogs! Okay, maybe I put a little too much thought into that. I just made that up right now without even thinking! I am sooooo smart! Maybe I should just stop talking, sit the next couple plays out.

Okay… it has passed. Now I have a confession to make. I have fallen off the wagon. For weeks I stayed away from it like the plague. But, in the end, I needed it. It needed me. Now I have to start over, but can I? The failure is too much for me to overlook. Curse you, soda pop! Curse you to heck!

For 3 weeks I went without pop. I was tested and I failed miserably. One drink was all it took. Like Frank the Tank said, “Once it hits your lips it tastes so good.” Maybe he meant some other form of chemically altered water, but nonetheless, it did. Alcohol will never be an issue with me like that. It’s the only thing that I can guarantee in my life.

Over the past few weeks, many things have come to my attention. First of all, it looks like MySpace is the place to be. I have a MySpace page that is rarely used just so I could look cool. No luck. But my heart is with Blogger. Like Rod Tidwell stayed with Jerry Maguire, I shall pledge my allegiance to Blogger. Second, I never knew Red Lake had rappers! How could I not know that? Well, I don’t go anywhere so how could I know? Now I feel bad about trying to take down the whole hip-hop world that society is in love with. But in the end I wish those guys the best of luck. Another thing going on is Red Lake Radio being in full swing. Personally, I haven’t listened to it that much but it sounds like it’s doing well. So congratulations go out to Mr. Dawg and his staff. Good job, little fella.

Questions rolling around in my head the past couple of weeks:

Will Guns N’ Roses be as awesome as they were when they left if they ever come back?

Has anyone been as inspired by “Entourage” as much as I have? I mean, this show makes me want to succeed in the movie bizz. It’s pushing at “The Sopranos” as my favorite show of all-time (only because it’s been almost 2 years since I’ve seen a new episode of Tony and the family…. 2 months away from new eps!). Long live Johnny Drama!

Does it take a long time to write a movie script?

Would Red Lake be cringing if I were to write about the “Rez Life?” I know I will be.

Oh, man it feels good to write meaningless stuff again. I could do this all day if I were uninterrupted. Speaking of being uninterrupted, I should do something creative. Maybe I could write a screenplay, use my imagination to go on a trip to the Golden Globes tomorrow, or write something just to pass the time like I am doing right now. Maybe I’ll do all. We’ll see how long this burst of creativity lasts. Rock and roll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter