Wednesday, December 21, 2005

And... Go!!!

122105
1632 Hours

This is just to see how fast I can type. My work day is almost done and I have nothing else to do for the next 28 minutes. I’ve been thinking of many topics that could be turned into a movie for some reason. Maybe I won’t get into the movie business but its fun to imagine that someday I will. What would the world do with stories told by an underachieving slacker who has a big mouth only inside of his head, laugh me out the door? Probably. But with growing up in the projects the first few years of my life, on to the mean streets of “Hooterville” for a few years in the ‘80s, I have a lot of info that shouldn’t be leaked. Should I wait until I leave the “Rez” to spill the beans? Hmm… interesting. I sound a lot more interesting than I am on some days. I have my moments. With quitting time slowly approaching, I’m running out of things to think about. Time goes by sooooo slowly (Righteous Brothers, baby! That’s really old school!) WTF?! All of that only took 7 minutes to write. Maybe I’m not as interesting as I previously thought I was. Christmas is almost here and almost gone! Good. Yeah, that’s right! I said the mean streets of “Hooterville!” What?! Those were the day’s man! An original “Hooterville Sav.” Okay, that’s over 17 minutes of writing. I’m out for the day. I'm sorry to bore you. NO I'M NOT!!! YOU WILL BE BORED AND YOU WILL LIKE IT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter