Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The Light Is Getting Too Bright

122005
1230 Hours

After 179 days without alcohol, I’m now officially sure that those days of drunken stupidity are over. Alcohol-free days of stupidity though are still in full swing! I had to add that up over and over again to make sure my math skills haven’t faded. That’s almost 6 months! Is there some kind of award for that? What the hell?! But I guess I’ve officially kicked my habit; one down, many more to go.

Speaking of kicking habits, this is my 3rd day without a soda. Now that’s something for me to be proud of. I’ve been on the stuff for as long as I can remember. It’s going to be quite a long journey for that one.

Anyway, the days and nights have been going fast for me lately. It could be the season, the cold weather, the lack of stress, or whatever. Maybe it’s just the lack of hobbies. All I do is watch TV and… well, that’s pretty much it. I guess I should do more with my life. I’m taking suggestions.

Well, I’ve updated the blog atmosphere by changing the title, putting a video and a counter on the site, which by the way isn’t good for the self esteem of a struggling blogger. The count is up to the 80’s, so at least some people have noticed. I thought I would try something new since it’s been a year that I’ve been a blogger. I really don’t have time for blogging with work and TV in the way all of the time. I’m on my lunch break right now if anybody cares or wants to complain.

179 DAYS I SAID!!!

Just had to get that out of my system ‘cause it still doesn’t seem real. 6 MONTHS!!!

And a big congratulations goes out to the “Little Fella” for getting his radio station going. Good job, little buddy! Red Lake Radio, who woulda thunk it? The “Rez” is moving up in the world.

I’m starting to miss the sport of softball already. The coaching got to me. I can’t wait to coach again next year. Go Wolfpack!

Is it me, or is 50 Cent starting to lose his mass appeal?! What?! I said it! What?!

Alright, who keeps telling Bon Jovi they can come back? I mean, what’s with the song, “Have a Nice Day?” Has the world run out of song ideas?

When I get rich, I’m going to have to ask you all to not bother me. I mean, I’ll dish out a few loans or grants, but as for living a life in a fishbowl with Paris Hilton sniffing around me? I don’t thing so. As for how I’m going to get rich, I have no idea. All I know is that I’m going to be rich someday and not in the rich with love and happiness kind of way either; the dirty, rotten, filthy, rule-the-world kind of rich. So rich I’ll almost be wealthy. Like Chris Rock said, “Shaq is rich… the guy who signs his check is wealthy.”

And with those words, I bid you adieu! For now. I'm bilingual, you know? Okay, I'm not. I just saw that somewhere and thought it would look cool... guess not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter