Saturday, December 10, 2005

In a Van... DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!

121005
1236 Hours

Forgive me Father for I have sinned. It has been 11 days since my last confession… or post. You betchyour balls I’m back! Woo! Now I’m ready to rip the blogworld a new one! Rock and roll! As I approach my first full year as a blogger, I noticed the enormous gaps in between posts and seeing as this is what the world will know me as, unless I become a big time player in the movie/writing business, I should pay more attention to my creative outlet. (Check out the big words I just used!)

Yeah, well I took the time to reflect on life, death, world issues, my junk food intake, and how I’m enjoying life with all the unfortunate incidents that happen on a daily basis outside of my little circle. I’m horrible, I know. But I have decided to give college one last try. This will be my very last attempt. I don’t really like where my career is going. I feel I could use what little creativity I have towards something more productive, entertaining the masses, and most importantly… a lot more fun and a lot less time consuming, somewhere where creative laziness is appreciated. Impossible you say? Well, I’ll agree with you there. But pioneers have to start somewhere, aye?! I’ll figure something out eventually.

My time here in Red Lake has been the ultimate roller coaster ride. So many ups and downs, I’ve had the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. But I think it’s time to move on, it’s time to get off of the ride known as the “Rez Life.”

So with those wheels set in motion, I have to find out how that would be feasible. Again, I’ll figure out something eventually.

Maybe someday I’ll realize not everybody will see the world as I see it. I’m a spoiled brat, I suppose; my way or the highway. Should I do it like Fred Durst, or Ol’ Blue Eyes and say that “I Did it My Way”? That’s a no brainer. Sinatra, baby! (By the way, for all of you kids, Fred Durst had this kick-ass band [at the time] at the beginning of the millennium, Limp Bizkit… and no I’m not proud to admit that I thought they kicked ass.)

Or maybe I was destined to be stuck behind a desk for the rest of my life. But, as I’ve said in my last post, I used to think that everything happens for a reason… now I’m not so sure. Thinking like that helped me somewhat understand all that happens in this hell we call society. But in a world full of B-Rad G’s, I don’t want to leave my life in the hands of destiny or fate. I have no idea if that made sense, but it seemed like it did in my soda pop/ham sandwich fueled inner monologue.

Speaking of this B-Rad G. world, Gwen kinda looks like the girls did back in my day in her “Luxurious” video; the big hoop earrings, the hair… the works! Gawdamn I miss the early/mid ‘90s! Don’t you? Back when it was Hammer Time! Ah, yea. That’s old school.

And speaking of the early ‘90s, did you see Frankie J. bustin’ out the game room rock tune “More Than Words” by Extreme?! It looks like I’m not the only one who misses those days.

That's damn near 600 words, peeps I'm outta here!

And in that van down by the river is where I do my best thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter