Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Can't Think of a Title For This One...

112905
1554 Hours

Over the past few days I’ve realized that I’m slowly losing my will to write. Why is that, I wonder? Stress? Money? Who knows. Also over the past few weeks, I’ve noticed that I’m having trouble sleeping again. I get sudden jerks in the middle of the night to keep me from going… I don’t know where. It seems like if I don’t wake up, I won’t ever wake up. Weird, huh? Yeah, Jon, that’s weird you weirdo! I really don’t have anything to be stressed out about. Maybe I’m just being a spoiled brat. I want it all and I’m upset that I don’t have everything I want. That sounds about right. Who the hell needs a shrink?! I am soooo smart.

Now I have to go and wonder why my family keeps getting smaller and smaller. I’ve always thought things happen for a reason. But now I’m starting to wonder.

R.I.P. Moon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter