Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Go Play Intramural, Brother!

021407
1745 Hours

It’s official! The world has run out of song ideas. After hundreds of years of human dialogue, 2007 will be remembered as when EVERY SINGLE TOPIC IN THE HISTORY CIVILIZATION HAS BEEN USED IN SONG. I mean, come on! With Bon Jovi sitting around their million dollar studio saying, “F*ck it, we need some money… how about ‘Have a Nice Day?’” to Fergie showing off her spelling bee prowess by spelling her name and lifestyle as of late. Even a few years ago there were songs about the alphabet, numbers and days of the week. So now what do we do now? In this society of class clowns who hope for seconds of fame by viral videos online (like yours truly), I think we’re going in the right direction for a replacement of coming up with songs lyrics. But now that I think about some of the videos on MySpace, they are… how do I put this nicely; stupid... D-U-M. And no, that’s not an acronym for something cool. I think “The Illusionators” and “Unemployed Skeletor” are going to do to viral videos what Bon Jovi and Fergie have done to music. Even the always reliable David Spade is throwing bricks. Though I haven’t watched the hairy-back guy with the skin heart, I’m gonna go out on a limb and say that it’s no “Dancing Midget.” Being that I’m one of those that share my lame videos online, I’m going to give the Dirk Diggler speech when he kicked-ass at the Adult Film Awards… “I’ll keep trying if you guys keep trying… We can do better… Let’s just keep rocking and rolling.” Then I do my karate kick and bow.

And no, you will not be reimbursed for the time spent on reading this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bon Jovi! Come On! You know you like his music, shaaaaaay! He use to rock my house back in the day. And yes his song "have a nice day" does brighten my day, it lifts my soul. KIDDING! I'm down with the Red Hot Chili Peppers, they are the most.....you know the rest.

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter