Monday, February 23, 2009

Spicolli Rules!

022209
2326 Hours

Krah! I thought Mickey Rourke had that Oscar wrapped up. But, after getting a good look at the other nominees, any one of those guys deserved it as much as the other. Cool buzz and some tasty waves for Spicolli tonight!

The Heath Ledger win had me feeling something you humans call emotions this evening. How awesome was that?!

With all of the Oscaring it up now gone, it makes me want to win one. Not just be nominated but to win a motherfucker, you know?! Since my dream of being the National League MVP for the World Champion Chicago Cubs evaporated after a few Corey Graves fastballs that could only be heard and not seen, I will have to resort to the next greatest achievement, which is Oscar glory! Now I know that On the Road Battle River Style is not a prime example of Scorcese-esque filmmaking, but you have to start somewhere.

Doesn't Jerry Lewis make you want to do something with your life? He's helped kids with MS for over 50 years. Kind of makes my donating $2 to his kids at Sta-Mart look like... well, two bucks.

Now, I haven't seen Slumdog Millionaire yet, and it's sounds like an excellent movie (Best Picture), but the American people can cheer a poverty-stricken nation like it's nothing they have never seen before when they have 304 such nations in their own backyard?! Um, I don't know where I was going with that. I don't even know what it means. I just thought I'd throw that out there.

But enough about all of that. I saw Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail today and thought, "Shhhhhhit... I could do that! (make a movie about comedy, love, drama and minorities) I think Tyler Perry is one of my idols even though he takes steroids (allegedly).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter