Friday, March 16, 2007

Baby Want Some Milk?

031507
1853 Hours

While pondering the meaning of life and how I could have possibly underestimated Adam Sandler’s bros. in Grandma’s Boy, I have realized that a bro like this is hard to come by. I mean, how many of your friends would go to the looney bin with you?

I’ve also come to the realization my son, Jaxson Ray Roberts is the great Sam Kinison reincarnated. My son is quite fond of his vocal cords and shows them off at every opportunity. May God have mercy on us all.

Quiz: Who said, “I served my country… I played high school football.” Free 94 Warriors t-shirt to the first correct answer.

How would you tell Pokey Chatman to “Keep it in your pants,” without actually saying “Keep it in your pants.” You can’t tell a woman to keep it in her pants can you? Or have I not watched enough adult entertainment?

What is with DMX on my page? “Alpha Dog” made that song sound cool, but being that lame-ass Bemidjigamaag didn’t bring it around here, I look stupider (my word for the month) than I normally would.

5-2 on my bracket so far. Not good, but not bad either. You’re going down 7 Clans employees! The Sports Guy sold me on Kevin Durant. Go Longhorns!

People around my age:

Tiger Woods: The greatest golfer of all-time, does a butt-load of charity work.

Leonardo DiCaprio: 3-time (?) Academy Award nominated actor, environmentalist.

Angelina Jolie: Academy Award winning actress, U.S. Ambassador to something important, adopts less-fortunate orphans from around the world.

Lydell J. Roberts: Slacker, recovering alcoholic, overweight weekend-warrior.

Who doesn’t belong?

I’m going do something that will change the world… or something that doesn’t involve gaining weight.

Adios, turd nuggets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter