Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Free Bees (not actual bees)

032107
2302 Hours

Days have gone by and only one stepped forward to accept the challenge given to the MySpace world. Maybe only one could have. Who else sat in front of the magic picture box on a Sunday night anticipating the next day of school by following the lives of a special family from Chicago? Of my 142 friends, it looked like only me and Mr. Dalton Walker, that’s who! Mr. Walker is the one who knew that it was the great Al “Touchdown” Bundy that so eloquently said, “I served my country… I played high school football.” For his knowledge and time spent reading “The Blog Ignored By Millions,” he wins the first ever 94 Warriors Studios T-Shirt, which should be available soon. But if anybody wants to order one, let me know. I’ll sell them to make sure I can afford more equipment for the business. So when you see Dalton online, congratulate him. And thanks for the kind comments, budd!

Speaking of the business, I am giving a one-time offer for those aspiring musicians who would like to make a video. This one-time offer is to get me some experience in directing a music video. Now I know I earlier said this could be done for a fee, but as of right now, I’m feeling a little squirrelly and offering the services for free this ONE-TIME. So if you know a musician or you are a musician waiting to tell the story visually for one song, let me know. Send me a message on here, send me an e-mail at lydelljroberts06@hotmail.com or if you see me around, let me know. I only look mean and busy, so don’t be shy. ONE-TIME offer for whoever. (or is it whomever?) I’ll do a few, so be sure and let me know ASAP.

With that, I realize that I don’t know Young Jeezy from any other rapper with a “Young” in their title, or rappers with a “Lil” in their name for that matter, but I have seen a few videos back in the day. I grew up when it was “Hammer Time,” baby! I know what’s hip, cool, funky, dope, fresh and… okay, that’s the extent of my hip-hop lingo. But still, I’m a professional BSer and can tell one hell of a story, which is what directing is all about. This makes me sound like a “Street Pharmacist.” I lure you in with free stuff only to sucker you in once you’re hooked and a customer forever. But you’ll have fun and not get in trouble with my product.

So tell your friends… FREE STUFF! And place your order for 94 Warriors Studios T-Shirts if you dare ta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Music Video:WITHOUT ME (by Eminem)

Music Video Code provided by VideoCodeZone.Com

Counters
Free Web Counter